Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just some more pictures

Hanging out in his boppy chair


People decorated onsies at my baby shower- here's one from my friend Emily- we couldn't get Brian to hold still for the picture. The front says 'Male Model'



The back says 'Jealous?' Ha ha!




I realized we didn't have any pics of him in his cute whale bathtub- I love that thing! This angle makes him look a lot bigger than he really is in that tub





All bundled up after his bath




"Where am I?" He is getting chubbier, but this pic makes him look really chubby

Snuggling with Mom



I realized there weren't many pictures of me with Brian, so I didn't delete this one from the camera ;o)


Fuzzy, but it looks like he's waving at the camera

Fuzzy again (it's hard to catch him not wiggling when he's awake!) but this shirt is funny- "Hi, I'm new here" with a picture of earth


Monkey outfit again- I love it!


Our niece Sally patting Brian- she loves babies!

Trying to be gentle, but it's too exciting!

4 comments:

Emily said...

He is so cute! I love the little onesie Em made! ha ha. Cute pics!

Emily said...

Oh and don't you love how the camera makes them look so much bigger than they are...so I guess that saying is true...I don't know about 10 pounds, though! :)

Lindsay said...

Oh Sar! These are so cute! I love the one of Sally trying to pet Ben! ADORABLE! And I'm so excited about your house! Can't wait to see pics of it after you move in!

The Kenyons said...

Awe! He is SO cute! I love the pic of you and him! So sweet!