Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First week home

We are loving having Brian home with us. It's so much nicer than having to see him in the hospital and then say goodbye to him at the end of the night. Here are some pictures of Brian's first week at home. As usual, they are all in opposite order- anyone know how to get your pictures uploaded in the order you select them in? It always puts the first picture I upload at the very bottom.... anyways- enjoy some pictures of cute baby Brian, or Buddy as we call him.


Fast asleep- what he does best


First time in his boppy seat today- it's actually what he's doing right now as I type this

Another attempt to get pictures with his eyes open- he always has that concerned look on his face

I bought him some hand covers so he wouldn't scratch his face, plus it keeps him nice and warm

Napping with Aunt Lisa this morning


Snuggling with Dad after eating

Next to Dad's size 16 shoe! He moved his arm right when I took the picture

One of my favorite outfits of his, from my good friend Emily- thanks, Em! I love those monkey pants

First time Grandma Suzy got to hold Brian, even after seeing him in the hospital everyday for 27 days. Thanks for visiting, Grandma!

3 comments:

Emily said...

AWW! I love the monkey outfit on him! I saw that and HAD to get it! Looked like you, for some reason! Those are some darling photos! I put those mittens on Bay, too--she would ALWAYS scratch her face--Jack doesn't. We call Jack buddy, too. Just works for lil boys. I love his bouncer, too! So cute!

Judy, Harold, AKA: Nana , Papa said...

Oh Sarah & Ben,I was so happy to see these new pics of Brian/Buddy...I check @ least 2 x a day for new picss on your blog. Of course as Nana...the one that touched me most was of Grandma, (Suzy), finally getting to hold him. That feeling w/Alijah , then Yasmin was something I will cherish forever, as w/all our other grands & now great-grand, w/another grat due @ Christmas time. Brian/Buddy gets cuter everyday!
Love Aunt Judy & Uncle Harold too,
oxoxox

Pierce Family said...

Glad Brian is home! I love the picture next to the shoe... it is amazing how small he is.