Saturday, September 12, 2009

Due Date!!

Today is Brian's official due date. :o) We weighed him by getting on the scale w/out him, and then getting on the scale with him and he is 8 pounds even! That's probably not exactly accurate, but close enough. He is gaining weight so quickly- at his last doctor's appointment on August 20th he weighed 5lbs. 6oz. That's about 2 1/2 pounds in 23 days! It's fun to see him outgrowing his premie clothes and wearing newborn sizes now. Here are some pictures from the past few days- enjoy!




Napping in his boppy


This picture doesn't do it justice, but he looked so cute when I was holding him the other day- I love his little hand by his face



Ben and Brian asleep after he ate last night. Sad thing is, this was about 9:00 at night! It's amazing how tired we are all the time now.


So cute sleeping on Dad

We tried tummy time while he was awake this morning. This a cool blanket I got from a family in my ward. Their last name is Feely, so they call these blankets "Touchy Feely" blankets. They are made with lots of different materials that have different textures to them for babies to explore. It'll be fun when he's older and can touch all of them.



He fell asleep quickly, though


Enjoying a lazy Saturday morning

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh my cuteness!!! And I can't believe he is already 8 lbs! That is sooo awesome! aww, so sweet. I love the pics! I want to hold him!