Tuesday, June 22, 2010

11 Months


It looks like he's ready to take the shoe on a date with his arm around it :o)

Brian is moving a lot more (backwards, not forwards, but at least it's movement). He got himself wedged between the couch and ottoman and had fun playing with the tag under the ottoman and the Xbox controller.


Just one more month until Brian's first birthday! It's hard to believe it's almost been a year. He just keeps getting cuter and more fun each day and is learning new things. He's mastered scooting backwards and to the side, but hasn't gotten forward movement yet. He's trying to pull himself up onto things and he can go from sitting to his tummy and back to sitting. Slowly but surely he's getting the moving thing down. Time to start baby proofing the house!

2 comments:

Emily said...

That last pic is so cute! :) What a cute boy! Almost one!!!

Sherry said...

I was wondering if I could use one of your pictures for a photoshop contest. We cannot use pictures from blogs unless you get permission from the author.
You can email me at sherrylynn921@aol.com and let me know either way.
I would just find another picture, but I had already finished the picture and had it submitted (and it was kinda winning! =) )_before I learned of this rule. Thank you

Sherry