Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Random

You can never have too many cute sleeping baby pictures

Playing in his box from Grandma Suzy



Playin with Dad in his box

I peaked in on Brian during his nap and it looked like he fell asleep praying

"What are you doing waking me up, Mom?" (I forgot to turn off the flash)


Spinning around in Grandma and Grandpa's office chairs


Enjoying some puffs

Still haven't managed to get a picture of his two bottom teeth that are coming in

Love those blue eyes and cute face

Shoe shopping with Aunt Kelli for her mission






Brian's first haircut by Aunt Lisa- we trimmed over his ears while he was asleep

Don't mind my scary face in this picture, but it's the only one we had!

Playing with Papa




Hanging out with Aunt Kelli before she left for the MTC


2 comments:

Judy, Harold, AKA: Nana , Papa said...

More Gorgeous pics Sarah. Look @ that smile now! You used to think you'd never get on camera. And a box is still one of Alijah & Yasmine's fav toys, & "free" as we like to say!
Love Aunt Judy
oxoxox

Emily said...

WOW! SOOO adorable!!! I need to meet this precious!!!! :) I love the one of his naptime when you woke him up and his cute hands! I love babies!