Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Zoo

Brian's first trip to the zoo- checking out the backside of a monkey :o)

Love those cheeks

Doesn't he look thrilled to be there?

Merry go round ride with Dad

He stared up at the lights almost the whole ride

Dad is having fun :o)

My two guys- I love them :o)


Taking a break for some lunch

Yummy spoon

I thought he looked so cute in that hat

Visiting the tropical rainforest

We finally had nice weather last weekend! It was actually like summer and not rainy and gloomy, so we decided to take a trip to the zoo. Brian didn't really know he was looking at animals- he mostly liked looking at all the plants. He did get excited to see the meerkat exhibit, because they were up close and in a room with only sand and rocks, so no plants to distract him. He loved watching them run around and dig in the dirt. Below is Brian's reaction to the rainbow sherbert we gave him- it was hilarious!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I didn't see the video...but cute pics! I love his hat! And the ones of him on the carousel are so cute! What a sweet boy!

Lindsay said...

Aww! Sar! He is getting so big and is SO SUPER CUTE!!! I'm with Em, I luv the hat! Keep these adorable pics comin!