Saturday, June 5, 2010

Moving and crazy hair


Playing on the floor with Dad





Brian has finally accepted being on his tummy and has started scooting backwards and to the side- he hasn't mastered moving forward yet

Head up

Head down

Head up

Head down
(we were laughing at him every time he put his head down that he kept doing it and looking up to make sure we were still laughing at him)


Crazy bed head

I went to get Brian up from his nap the other day and this is what I saw when I went in. A happy baby with scary hair

2 comments:

The Kenyons said...

So funny that he was playing that game with you! How cute! He has such a fun personality! He will be the class clown..always wanting kids to laugh! :) I love the hair too! :)

Judy, Harold, AKA: Nana , Papa said...

Yeah, we are ON THE MOVE! What a fun time. And, I love the 'bed head'. Love, Aunt Judy oxoxox