Monday, January 21, 2013

Survey


Wow, it's been a long time since I posted anything on here.  Not even sure if anyone still looks at my blog, but I got asked by two friends to complete some questions and both kids are asleep right now, so I actually have some time to spend on the computer, so here goes:

From Michelle:

1. How did you meet your husband?  We met in the Issaquah 4th singles ward
2. What is the first thing you do in the morning?  Look at the clock and wish I could keep sleeping
3. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Walk or watch Brian play
4. What do you do to relax?  Nap or go on the computer
5. How long does it take you to get ready each day?  Depends on if I am leaving the house or not: 15 minutes if I'm not leaving the house after showering, probably 40 minutes if I am leaving the house
6. What is your favorite thing about your house?  Cheap rent and living close to family
7. What kind of toothpaste do you use?  Crest, I think... whatever Costco sells :)
8. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?  Wherever family is living, though Hawaii would be nice
9. Do you recycle?  Yep
10. What are your favorite pair of shoes?  I don't have many shoes... flip flops in the summer, my black slip on ones for any other time
11. Have you ever broken a bone?  Nope- just sprained my wrist and finger once

From Emily:

1. What is the most FUN thing you have ever done!?  Helicopter ride in Kauai
2. Name one thing you like about yourself?  I always hate this question... :)  Um, I like that I'm a clean and organized person
3. What do you want your kids to tell their grandkids about YOU one day when they are old and gray?  That I was a kind person who loved her family very much
4. What do you want most, but feel like today it is out of reach?  A full, uninterrupted nights sleep :)
5. What celebrity would you think your husband would say you look most like?  No idea... Ben doesn't know celebrity names
6. Where do you spend most of your everyday life?  At home
7. What is your favorite part of the day?  Nap time :) jk The weekend when I am holding/feeding Emily while watching Ben and Brian play. Or at night laying on the couch watching a show with Ben after the kids are in bed
8. What is the worst part of your day?  When Emily is crying and hungry and Brian is throwing a tantrum at the same time
9. Where would you go visit if you could go anywhere?  Hmm... Disney cruise, New Zealand, Ireland, Bahamas, too many to name
10. What accessory can you not live without?  I don't really accessorize... my hair dryer and straightener, I guess
11. Who was your favorite roommate in college? :)  Ha ha, my #402 girls- can't wait for Denver! :)


1 comment:

Emily said...

That was fun to read, Sar! You definitely sound like you are a mother to a newborn! :) Maybe we can get you some sleep in Denver!