Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Laughing

The other day we were over at my parents and it was getting to be past Brian's bedtime- he was so tired! I was going to fix him a bottle when I hear him laughing harder than I've ever heard before. I go back in the living room and my mom is holding him on the couch, while my dad is sitting on the other couch. My dad had a newspaper in his hand and was smacking it on the couch and saying Brian's name over and over again. Brian thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen- he was so loopy, it was hilarious! By the time Ben remembered he had a video camera on his phone, Brian wasn't laughing as hard as he was in the beginning, but we still got some good video out of it. My dad would just lift the newspaper up and not say anything and Brian would start laughing anticipating what would come next. It was so funny!

1 comment:

Judy, Harold, AKA: Nana , Papa said...

This is just too cute & wonderful to listen too! Watching/listening, B-4 I 'read' your blog Sarah, I was thinking to myself that it sounded like my 'Baby Brother' in the bacground...& sure enough it was. Good job Papa Jeff. Love & miss you all.
Aunt Judy
oxoxox