Thursday, April 30, 2009

Introducing....

Brian Wayne Higginbotham!!! Ben and I got to see our cute baby boy today for our first ultrasound! Everything looks great and is looking like he's right on schedule for his due date: September 12, 2009. We were pretty sure it was going to be a girl, but he proved us wrong. :o) Here are two pictures we got from the ultrasound. One is of his profile, the other is the front of his face. We also went shopping tonight and got two cute little outfits, and of course, a Star Wars t-shirt and toy, picked out by Ben. ;o)






8 comments:

Em said...

So awesome! Congratulations!! I perused the baby section tonight in your honor. :)

Pierce Family said...

CONGRATS!!! What a lucky boy to have you as a mommy! It is kind of weird... all of my friends/relatives had girls in 2008 and all of my friends/relatives are having boys in 2009.

biehlfamily said...

Congrats on your little boy! You guys are going to be great parents! Love ya tons!

Emily said...

YEAH! I am so excited!!! That is funny about Star Wars...Bryson would like that! I am so excited, Sar! We are all having boys!

Lindsay said...

I"M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! We are all having boys now! That will be fun at our next roomie reunion. Our babies will have each other to play with!
Congratulations! He looks so cute already!

Supermom said...

Hooray and congrats again! So is Brian the official name then? You two decided fast. We were never so decisive. He is adorable already and I can't wait to meet him!

Nikki said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Baby boys are so fun. Ethan was born in September too-summer pregnancies are tough, good luck. I'm so excited for you!!!

MJ said...

What a cute little baby!!!! I'm excited to see more pics of him in August! ;-)